Debenture Holdersh

atp

One good thing that has developed from the AGM topic is that a number of Debenture Holders have e-mailed me direct with there e-mail address.

If anyone wishes to do the same feel free, as this will once compiled will slash the costs of holding club meetings.

If you do not wish to contact me direct you can e-mail the club office who will I turn give me the details.

When you contact either of us can you please include your

Certificate Number

Number of Debentures bought

Change of Address if you have moved since purchasing your Debentures

Your contact number/e-mail Address

Thank you

atp, as you post now and again on this forum and usually negatively towards the club how are you asking for people's debentures details? I'm I the only person on this forum who doesn't know you are?its strange how someone who is close enough to be asking for these details yet in most posts you give slate how the club is run? I'm. I the only one who thinks this?

Fair comment from The Vet, I am an x director one of the four who left on the same night. I can not enlarge on reasons why as legal investigations are still ongoing. I have supported the rugby since the 1960's and retired now, I volunteered to look at bringing the debenture book up to date ( put it on computer) along with the help of the secretary of the club. The last time I was a director was my second time as I was a on the Save Craven Park Committee in the 90's then onto the board for just over five years.

If you are not comfortable giving me your details you can give the club your details and they can process them without giving me them, it is no different and I fully understand if you decide to do it.

Archived