Hunslet 25-16 Doncaster

Supersaint

Nothing is written or set in stone, so lets all meet up at the Mount and lets have good rugby and a few beers,

Cheers Roger Batley fan.

Remember haven go to town next week and we'll do you a favour, and you have fev who are hot and cold but have little to play for. Think it's going to go down to the final game. Good luck.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Bit of a grind-out to pick up the points yesterday, but as we all know the result is infinitely more important than the performance now. We never really looked like losing but never really looked completely in control either, and I suspect a repeat in either of the last two games won't be good enough to get the wins we need to have any chance of stopping up. We were indebted to Lee and Flanagan sharing hooker duties for keeping us moving forward, also to Agoro and Barnett on the wing for regularly coming in and playing the part of extra forwards.

A word for Doncaster who put a decent shift in, better than the game they actually won against us! And certainly no worse than any of the other bottom-end teams we've played lately. Their try just before half-time was a beauty.

You'd still have to say you wouldn't put any money on us escaping and despite three back-to-back wins, if we don't beat Featherstone on Friday, that's it I'm afraid. I did wonder about Whitehaven being dragged into it now, but apart from going to Workington they have Donny at home so you'd think that's a bit of a get out of jail card if required.

Roll on Friday then eh ...

Archived