Total Rugby League has teamed up with ALCATEL ONETOUCH to offer one lucky Rugby League fan the chance to win a POP D5 smartphone plus a pair of tickets to this year’s Magic Weekend, held in St James’ Park, Newcastle on Saturday May 30th and Sunday May 31st!
Find out more on Facebook www.facebook.com/ALCATELONETOUCHuk
Don’t forget to show us your #GAMEFACE @ALCATEL1TOUCHUK
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Which one of the following cities has NEVER hosted the Magic Weekend?
Correct Answer: Birmingham
Winner: Tracey Peggie, Cramlington
Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. The promoter is: League Publications Ltd (Company Number 02528170) whose registered office is at Wellington House, Briggate, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 1DN, United Kingdom
2. Employees of League Publications Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via //www.totalrl.com/alcatel-magic
5. Closing date for entry will be 10am Tuesday 26th May 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by random draw from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: League Publications Ltd, Wellington House, Briggate, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 1DN, United Kingdom
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.