The big one is almost here – in just a few days, Castleford Tigers and Leeds Rhinos will be walking out at Wembley to contest the 2014 Challenge Cup Final.
With the stakes so high in what is sure to be an intense West Yorkshire derby this Saturday, TotalRL.com are pulling out all the stops to ensure that you have every base covered in the run-up to Saturday afternoon. We want YOU to get involved with our coverage as much as you can – because you are the people who shape it! There’s plenty of chances for you to get involved – so check out what’s going on this week as we prepare to hop on a train down to London!
- We’ll be at the official pre-match final press conference on Monday, live tweeting the event through our League Express Twitter feed (@leagueexpress). If you haven’t followed us already, make sure you do as we bring you all the gossip ahead of the fixture!
- Not only that, but we’ll have exclusive interviews with both coaches and a host of senior players from both camps throughout the week on TotalRL.com.
- Tuesday and Wednesday will see us look at both Leeds and Castleford’s run to the final – with some memorable moments along the way.
- ALL of our regular features will this week be Challenge Cup-themed, and Six of the Best is asking you for your favourite Wembley moments from down the years. They don’t have to be Leeds or Castleford related – they just have to be iconic moments from Wembley finals.
- And for the Thursday 13 feature, we’re asking for the greatest EVER Challenge Cup players, all neatly squeezed into one team. It’ll be tough, but we’re backing you to deliver on that front!
- On Friday, we want Leeds and Castleford fans to tweet us your messages of support for the two teams as they prepare for Wembley. We’ll be hopefully passing them on to the clubs, so use the hashtag #BackingCas or #BackingLeeds to pledge your support!
- We’ll be down in London early Saturday morning, and those who were with our coverage for Magic Weekend will remember our Fan Zone feature – so we’re doing the same again. Tweet us your pictures, videos and messages of your trip to London, and we’ll include them on our site for the whole world to see! Be creative, and show us just how great your day is going to be! Use the hashtag #LEAtWembley.
- And after the game, if you tweet us your thoughts after the final whistle we’ll include them online – and maybe elsewhere.
Don’t worry if that’s a bit too much to take in right now – because we’ll be putting reminders out all through the week for you to get involved, so you really won’t miss a thing. Wembley week is always a special experience, and we want to make it as special as possible for the fans of both clubs by getting involved in our unrivaled coverage.