Look North tonight/tomorrow

FEV-KT87

Sorry mate I've not been too well this week end so I haven't been too active, but because of the rumours about the delay in the shirt, I have no idea. I have tried telephoning a couple of directors, but I'm assuming they are at the weekly meeting at this time. I will post as soon as I know. Edited by Bob Fowler

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Ungfortunately the Look North cameras did not attend as promised, but the media did and pictures will appear in the P & C on Thursday and the Rugby Press from Monday. As I said in another thread, Shirts will be on sale from the club shop from 12 noon Saturday. The club are just as upset as the rest of us that the shirts have not been delivered as promised.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.