WIDNES

GAZ1983

first coach full already.second coach will be available if demand is sufficient....cut off for bookings will be wednesday night....seems we cant get enough of the super fev at the moment :D ...01977-708077

Where does the coach pick up from? Is there any coaches picking up in Ponte

both coaches are now FULLY BOOKED.....but i would urge anyone travelling with us to GET DOWN TO THE OFFICE and pre-purchase thier match tickets...its a farce over there and will ensure all fev lot are in one section to make some racket!!! :D

the show rumbles on...Widnes are the next to try and stop the mighty Fev...few seats only left .leaving ground at 5.45 ...01977-708077 first come,first served!

would love to, but i'm attending a mass execution in Bejing, first come, first severed.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

oh I can see the attention this will get rifling it's way over the internet old lad!! They'll be mutterings!!!!

it's just my way of drawing attention to the brutal oppression of free speech and the erosion of human rights in china Robin, and don't get me started on tibet.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

saw that on the way back to the car......small things like that just show the bigger picture, what the club means to the people, and the people mean to the club....

Proud to be Fev!

RIP Gareth Swift

saw that on the way back to the car......small things like that just show the bigger picture, what the club means to the people, and the people mean to the club....

Proud to be Fev!

RIP Gareth Swift

What more can one say you have covered my centements and that of many others