Comedy Night

leejones

comedy night?? They'll be some bloody comics on that bus tomorrow night I'll tell ya!

Sounds like a good night this. Might take a gander at it myself!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

• 4 weeks later...

Another reminder that the Jester Society comedy night is this friday. its going to be a brilliant night with 3 fantastic comedians

doors open at 7pm

show starts at 8pm

tickets are 10 quid for adults and 8 quid for concessions

:D:D

Ive been told that you will be able to pay on the door if you haven't got a ticket, presuming it's not sold out which at the moment its not

Do we know who will actually be performing on Friday?

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Sure it's been in a newsletter, might be an idea to register on the club website!

Featherstone Jester Society Acts

'A rollercoaster of comedy genius' The Scotsman on MATT KIRSHEN

Matt Kirshen's precision wit has already earned him an impressive reputation on the UK comedy circuit. His engagingly impish style is shot through with an intelligent and skillful talent that belies his youthful appearance, making him a firm favourite with audiences and fellow comedians alike. With an impressive array of awards and press accolades under his belt, Matt is definitely an act to look out for. Matt has previously supported Ed Byrne, Marcus Brigstoke and Jeff Green, and has a number of notable TV and Radio appearances: Last Comic Standing, The Late Edition, 8 out of 10 Cats (writer), 28 Acts in 28 Minutes, ITV's Reading Festival coverage, TV Heroes (writer), Stand Up Great Britain, BBC New Comedy Awards, BB7's Spanking New Comedy.

'The most exciting female talent around' The Comedy Store on Danielle Ward

Danielle is a multi award winning stand-up comedian and writer. One of the few female satirists in British comedy, she can currently be heard on Absolute Radio alongside Dave Gorman every Sunday morning, where she interviews guests such as Paddy Considine, Carter USM and Stewart Lee, as well as delivering her weekly cultural review