Comedy Night

I agree the Comedy night was very good. Look forward to the next one it could do with being a bit longer on stage next time but a good laugh and good turn out, even though the comics were surprised that only 3 people in the crowd came from Fev which is a bit sad.

the comics were surprised that only 3 people in the crowd came from Fev which is a bit sad.

I commented on that to the Mrs as we left. To me, that is one of the big arguments against those who say Fev shouldn't be in SL because it's only a "village team". Support is drawn from all around the area, not just Fev itself.

As for the night, I too enjoyed it, though I must admit I was a little disappointed with Danielle "I've been on Mock the Week" Ward. She must have been in a right rush to leave too; as we had to head back to Hebden Bridge, we were one of the first out of the door at the end, and we drove past her at the bus stop at the end of Post Office Road!

It was a pretty good turn out, hopefully word will spread before the next one and even more will come down. Without knowing where it was advertised, I bet a few flyers into NEW College in Ponte would bring down a fair few.

Well done to all concerned in arranging it. :D

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Is there going to be another one? I'm gutted to be working away so much at the minut e and have missed this, and the reserves too.Its really impessive that the club is trying so hard to get people along and put money in, these are the events to get people who don't follow Fev along and entice them for the matches. We have a big catchment area and this sort of thing csn only bring benefits...wrote off my phone so apologies for the punctuation!