Wheelchair Rugby League

shrek

On the RFLs Facebook page, they've posted a well put together 5 minute Wheelchair Rugby League video, well worth a watch if you've missed it.

I've heard and read plenty about it and as it turns out used to stand next to the England Coach at Central Park back in the day, but until today had never seen any match footage.

Its pretty brutal stuff, every credit to those that play.

Edit

Sorry for those not on facebook,

Edited by shrek

On the RFLs Facebook page, they've posted a well put together 5 minute Wheelchair Rugby League video, well worth a watch if you've missed it.

I've heard and read plenty about it and as it turns out used to stand next to the England Coach at Central Park back in the day, but until today had never seen any match footage.

Its pretty brutal stuff, every credit to those that play.

Edit

Sorry for those not on facebook,

ah a sunday night in front of the telly watching old rugby league games.

does life get any better .

sure is good stuff. i have to dvds of games between halifax and vichy played a couple of years back which were pretty suprising when i saw them .

the best bit is one of the vichy team jumps out of the wheelchair to pick a team mate up . seemed a bit to agile to be in a wheelchair

ah a sunday night in front of the telly watching old rugby league games.

does life get any better .

sure is good stuff. i have to dvds of games between halifax and vichy played a couple of years back which were pretty suprising when i saw them .

the best bit is one of the vichy team jumps out of the wheelchair to pick a team mate up . seemed a bit to agile to be in a wheelchair

that's because you are allowed a certain number of able bodied in a team. The last game I saw was GB v France on the car park at Harrow School some years ago.

see here

Cliff Spracklen is your man when it come to Wheelchair RL