Today's Match

steve wild

Just watched Lions TV which clears a few things up. I saw at the time that all Jimmy Rowlands was doing was trying to break the hold that a Cru player had on his shirt, then he ended up underneath everything. Jono Smith was also innocent of anything as well and can feel really unlucky to have got a yellow. The 2 culprits who were fighting (no names given) were extremely lucky on the day but may not be at a later date!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

I think we can all agree that the refereeing was poor - for both teams. I think the high tackle was poor from our player but I don't think he intentionally set out to tackle the player at head level and immediately put his hands up in apology.

Good to see that there is some vindication of our outrage of the sinbinning of Jono Smith.

I'd love to see the game again if possible - without my Cru-tinted glasses on!! Can any of us Cru fans get to see Lions TV?

Hi Gogledd, anyone can subscribe to Lions TV and watch on the internet. I think it's £32 for the full season or £3.50 for a month. Go to our club website and click through to Lions TV from there, stick in your card details and you're away!

Don't know what your internet connection is like though where you are...my mate lives near Mold and I think his is steam powered!!

Cheers Paul.

Archived