All sorted now

I think Bradford will be difficult to beat at Odsal, and I can see them winning all their home games coupled with an away win.

I genuinely doubt we'll win all our home games with two SL sides coming to town. We'll have to be fitter than when we played KR at Odsal earlier this season. As it stands we've gone in the other direction. We'll see though

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

After seeing Wigan v Widnes I can't see the Vikings losing at home to Salford.

The Widnes half backs were excellent last night and Gilmore's kicking game pinned back Wigan for all of the first half and much of the second. Him and Mellor were very good.

I know Wigan were abysmal but Widnes really did come closer than the score suggested.

At the end most of us Wigan fans though the final score flattered Wigan. 

Widnes's last two visits to Wigan both had the same score of 48-4, last night's effort was far, far better.

If they play like that next week then, IMO, Salford have no chance. 

Archived