dropping like flies

GLENNGARY

What the hells going on? First it was Paul woods then Suffolk now Tom T hackery all our big props gone before the seasons even started. seems we are going to end up with a light pack that that could get walked over in this league. Can the club make a statement on whats going on please. I for one am not happy

He reminded me of David Mills and I thought if he could get his fitness levels a bit higher he could have been a useful prop in the championship.But perhaps he is not that committed and that was why Batley let him go.

Fitness and the fact he appeared to be...well...a little bit of a dumbo on the pitch. Cognitive skills definitely lacking.
r02c.gif

He reminded me of David Mills and I thought if he could get his fitness levels a bit higher he could have been a useful prop in the championship.But perhaps he is not that committed and that was why Batley let him go.

I don't think commitment was the issue at Batley - it's just there were a lot of other forwards better than Thackery there. Not wishing to suggest he was a poor player, just inexperienced - 2015 was his 1st year semi-pro.

Personally I thought a stint of regular 1st team rugby at Swinton would improve him tremendously.

Where has he gone?

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

Archived