2017 Player of the Season?

deluded pom?

Having seen virtually all of TWP's games this season I thought I'd put a few contenders out there for Player of the season. IMO of course. Craig Hall will get a lot of plaudits for the sheer number of points he's scored. Four hundred plus points is a ridiculous amount of points by one player let alone a team. Bob Beswick has really caught my eye with his organisation and opportunism for a try when the situation is there. Liam Kay has been scoring tries for fun and has finished off some great TWP moves in style. However the man I think deserves the Player of the Season for 2017 is the one that plays inside Kay and supplies him with a lot of try scoring chances and scores a few himself. Stand up Greg Worthington.

rldfsignature.jpg

Hall has scored and provided some cracking tries over the course of the year though, he'll definitely be up there.  

Agreed about Beswick, he's been an almost constant and the consumate organiser for the season whilst always being a danger out of dummy half.

I think Hall would take it, but for me the player I think who has improved the most over the year has been Jake Emmitt.  Seemed somewhat heavy at the beginning, but has turned that around putting in big minutes and being a handful in attack and defence.

Archived