Town@Training?

troutmaster

Sorry for the delay,I popped down to see the boys at training last night.It was good to see the boys again in action on the field,I took notice especially of seeing Leon(price)working his magic with the lads.I was impressed with his forthright approach when then they were doing their training,mainly his attitude when anyone of them started to flag abit.I noticed he was very amiable when the lads are doing has he had told them but,if anyone was trying to hide,he certainly let them know.Anyway,a good turnout for the coach especially from the travellers, it was good to see tansey out there, and to be honest he didn't miss a beat,he certainly looked a bit trimmer than a few weeks ago,so maybe we might see tansey back to somewhat a bit better on the park.I also noticed that Leatherbarrow was in attendance and, our hopefully starman fui fui moi moi also doing his bit.i was really pleased to see big Tom back in training,and he looked has though he had never been away,welcome back Tom,finally, overall i was really pleased with the attitude of the boys last night and,with a full squad including our ex toronto hooker nearly ready for to come back,we will have a very good squad to show their prowess and give us supporters something to be happy to watch on Derwent park with a big pack in full flow..

Well done it was nice and refreshing to read something sensible . sick of reading a topic that goes off the subject .its bad enough going on about Whitehaven all the time ,but now Oldham fans are coming on talking  about there rivalry with Rochdale .Keep it up Troutmaster  UP THE TOWN

Archived