congrats.

tandle

congratulations on staying in the championship, as a Oldham supporter well done.as you are on 13 points/ Rochdale 6/ swinton 6/ and with 4 games left, swinton and Rochdale have to win all 4 and you lose all yours. they main game for swinton is leigh away no chance..rochdale  have leigh at home and Toronto away again no chance well done

4 minutes ago, tandle said:

congratulations on staying in the championship, as a Oldham supporter well done.as you are on 13 points/ Rochdale 6/ swinton 6/ and with 4 games left, swinton and Rochdale have to win all 4 and you lose all yours. they main game for swinton is leigh away no chance..rochdale  have leigh at home and Toronto away again no chance well done

There are 11 games left to play - relegation isn't decided until after the 8s. Not over by a long way yet.

Right Les, but then again, hopefully, we'll have full squads to pick from, so i'm hopeful. But thanks tandle anyway.

45 minutes ago, tandle said:

if iam wrong I apologise but last season oldham and Bradford where the bottom two. both where relegated no play offs I think les you getting mixed up with super league and the top championship clubs.

Not getting mixed up at all. The relegation places are not decided until the end of the 8s ie after 30 games. Have a look at this http://media.rugby-league.com/docs/2018_Structure_v3.pdf

Sorry tandle but Les is right, but in a way it shows just how confusing the structure is to some fans. I know, slagging the RFL again but how simple can promotion and relegation be?

Archived