Sign in to follow this  
Angelic Cynic

Club Announcement

With an excitingly exciting club announcement due either today or tomorrow I thought I would prepare a thread now

as I have some links to use should the news engender some comments.

Equally I can add some spiel and give opinion(s) by editing this thread

and make life slightly easier while physically not at my best....but emotionally quite high.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

As very few people reply to posts on here - please do make sure the fans forum is kept up to date, it is the only site on the web which is kept up to speed for WWR!

THANKS !!

It has started with the news that Phil Carleton has left the club.

It just has to continue...

As can be seen in the General Forum above,the club have now announced the appointment of head coach for the 2019 campaign.

For interest - he followed Anthony Seibold at Mackay Cutters before he went to CQ Capras.

I'll hit the forum now,Rogero,with similarities to John Kear,and some pretty impressive stuff.

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/16405/queensland-cup-winning-coach-kim-williams-to-join-west-wales-raiders