New Board Member ?

Big Doug

Has anyone heard a rumour about a director of the football club wanting to get involved with Hornets and go on the board ? 

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

Andrew Kelly has put himself forward for the board, he no longer has anything to do with the board of the football club. Personally Doug, I think he can only be good for the club, intelligent guy with bags of business experience. 

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

That confirms what I have heard.

Has he attended any matches ? When I go I sit just in front of the Directors Box but have never noticed him there.

I suppose we will know at the meeting, its on for three hours from what I have seen on twitter 10:00-1:00, I hear nobody has put themselves forward for anything so I don't know what we are going to do.

Its going to be an interesting meeting, but who's betting its more of the same.

On 7/4/2018 at 10:53 PM, Big Doug said:

That confirms what I have heard.

Has he attended any matches ? When I go I sit just in front of the Directors Box but have never noticed him there.

Have you ever seen any of our directors in the directors box? Yes Doug, I've seen him at a few of our home matches.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

So are you saying that they do not watch the match then. Of course they do and as such should occupy the directors box.

I said we didn’t have a box,  of course we watch the match but we sat in the stands and joined the game  I personally only saw one home game kick off whilst I was on board and that was when the kick off was postponed due to incident on motorway and some of team and match officials were in the held traffic 

As Brent said he’s never seen directors in a box 

Wendy

Rochdale Hornets and Proud

Why should directors sit in the directors box will it add to the game day experience,will it help the team on the pitch. NO. Most of the directors up to now are working as volunteers ensuring all the work that needs to be done on a game day is done.

Let them relax sit with friends and family and enjoy the game for the time they get to see it.

Then its back to doing the after match jobs.

Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/rochdalehornets/

Archived