Fans Forum

Cl1998

A very good Forum this evening with plenty being discussed it’s as clear as the nose on our faces we need to back the club. Leon and the BOD are doing a fantastic job to try and raise Cumbrian RL again. Fetch a friend and let’s get the ground rocking again. The crowds were up 20% last season and it’s only upward from here on 

Thanx for the little bit info,  Iam regular supporter but not from Workington and couldn't get.nice to see crowds up last year, hopefully we can get an increase this year( should with quality we got for this year so far) but know be difficult without the away support of Bradford and York.  That's it if everyone fetch 1 person we get over 1000. More money in club n more to spend its a vicious circle utt.

7 hours ago, David69 said:

Thanx for the little bit info,  Iam regular supporter but not from Workington and couldn't get.nice to see crowds up last year, hopefully we can get an increase this year( should with quality we got for this year so far) but know be difficult without the away support of Bradford and York.  That's it if everyone fetch 1 person we get over 1000. More money in club n more to spend its a vicious circle utt.

Exactly I mean you get 650 roughly and everyone fetched a mate that’s what 1300. Harder to sell some games than others but they’re going the right way about it 

Really good forum.  I thought the Chairman  and Coach spoke well ( not easy put on the spot in front of a crowd ). I was surprised about the more people go on the forum,,  and you reach a target ,the club get money from it from the RFL. So keep on clicking . It was great to here the Chairman on numerous occasions ,saying its your club as much as the BOD , you certainly feel that when call in the club shop or speak to any of the BOD . Just a thought .it would be great to call the new stadium after the main  sponsors the Workington Community Stadium .  Leon mentioned about the three lads that have been training with Town from Seaton being very impressed with them . which I think is a great idea  ,Hope they turn out to be as good as Caine Barnes . he also mentioned about some lads he could call upon from Huddersfield  , does anyone know who they are . The Team building is coming along nicely cant wait for it to start . UTT  FOREVER

Archived