golden gamble

norfolk bulldog

Sorry I cannot remember number but prize was £240 and it was claimed.

At every game John Miller announces winning number and in addition puts it on our electronic scoreboard in the second half.

i will try to put it on the board on the wall by the players entrance on to the pitch. I did at the Bulls game but I did not do every game last season. I will try to do it every game this season and try to put it on board by middle entrance to Glen Tomlinson Stand.

Finally we will try to get it on website, Facebook and Twitter.

We will also put War Chest winning members number on social media.

Golden Gamble is another vital source of income over the season as indeed is the War Chest so thanks to everybody who supports these two fundraisers.

if we don’t do any of these things by all means remind us as it is not deliberate just forgetfulness.You may say it is a small thing not easy to forget but if you have lots of small things to remember it is not always easy. Checklists are the answer so we shall see how we do!!

As people know I do a players stats sheet on here after the match and midway through last season I also add the Golden gamble and War Chest to it.

I am going to do it again this year so that's another stream as well.

With regards to the war chest, do we just keep our numbers for this season? I know that it was said that we would be contacted, but I haven’t heard anything. I have some envelopes left from last season so will just carry on as normal if that’s the case? 

I believe that's correct as I text Kevin informing him I was continuing with it and said what my number was/is and he accepted that.

carry on with it.

Archived