fevnut's musings 2019/14: Reserves, Injuries and Coffee

fevnut

fevnut’s musings: Reserves, injuries and coffee

In the latest edition of fevnut’s musings we express our joy at seeing some of our reserves making their first team débuts last week, the wish of fans to know something about our injury situation and the joy of a cup of coffee at the ground.

Access ‘musings’ by clicking on the link below and don't forget to use the links on the right hand side of the page to open other interesting pages.

https://fevblog452.blogspot.com/2019/04/fevnuts-musings-14-reserves-injuries.html

The comment on the improved quality of coffee made me smile;  my grouse is not about what is available it is the decision to ban my own. Despite 8 emails and 2 telephone calls David Longo refuses to discuss the issue or have the decency to acknowledge my concerns. Sadly after 50 years of support I will no longer visit POR; the opinions of supporters is of no concern to the great man. No doubt I will be ridiculed again but lower gates like last Saturday should be a worry and ignoring fans will not help.

2 hours ago, Seal said:

The comment on the improved quality of coffee made me smile;  my grouse is not about what is available it is the decision to ban my own. Despite 8 emails and 2 telephone calls David Longo refuses to discuss the issue or have the decency to acknowledge my concerns. Sadly after 50 years of support I will no longer visit POR; the opinions of supporters is of no concern to the great man. No doubt I will be ridiculed again but lower gates like last Saturday should be a worry and ignoring fans will not help.

FWIW when my bag was searched last week they said they were looking for cans and glass bottles. I was allowed in with some packets of sweets for my kids, and a refillable water bottle. 

Archived