Blackpool Bash

Blind side johnny

I had the fortunate hindsight to go out and tape the match - result being I could fast forward the bits I didn’t want to see so it was all of 10 minutes action I enjoyed - the rest endured. We desperately lack quality in midfield attack, Finn only glimpses and Brown anonymous. Any news on the return of Sykes?

1 hour ago, Reverend Ram said:

I had the fortunate hindsight to go out and tape the match - result being I could fast forward the bits I didn’t want to see so it was all of 10 minutes action I enjoyed - the rest endured. We desperately lack quality in midfield attack, Finn only glimpses and Brown anonymous. Any news on the return of Sykes?

Another three weeks according to the man himself. LF was never the classical creative half back but relies upon other players running good lines off him. I have never seen Brown as the answer to our HB question, yet we have limited options besides.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived