Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rammo23

Today's result

Hand on heart today, for me personally hunslet parkside beat us again, but this time they did a number on us, they won and totally deserved it, where as in games beforehand could have gone either way, well done fellas good luck for the rest of the season, see you at the back end again 

Edited by Rammo23

On 29/06/2019 at 20:42, Rammo23 said:

Hand on heart today, for me personally hunslet parkside beat us again, but this time they did a number on us, they won and totally deserved it, where as in games beforehand could have gone either way, well done fellas good luck for the rest of the season, see you at the back end again 

Thanks Rammo, kind words. Some great sides in the NCL but we as a club have always looked at West Hull and aspired to be at that level and I don’t just mean open age - the junior set up is second to none. For now we’re enjoying the epic games against you guys which as you rightly say can often feel could go either way and will continue to grow all our junior ranks to hopefully match you there one day too. Up the green and golds! 

Looking at what you have achieved over the last 4/5 seasons has been outstanding, last season will never be beaten that was something else. I read what Jamie Fields had to say about last week's game and thought that was a fair reflection of the result. 

• Like 1