Golden Gamble

jamescolin

Please excuse this request. I bought some GG tickets but could not hear the result of the draw. Was the prize winning ticket claimed? If not what was the winning number? My apologies.

Cheers Fevrover. I have been watching Rovers since 1938 and today was some of the best rugby I have seen at Fev. 60 points seems to be the the current format. Incidentally in the past they used to come round with a board showing the winning number for GG. Must get a stronger hearing aid.

15 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

Cheers Fevrover. I have been watching Rovers since 1938 and today was some of the best rugby I have seen at Fev. 60 points seems to be the the current format. Incidentally in the past they used to come round with a board showing the winning number for GG. Must get a stronger hearing aid.

It was announced a few times but is almost impossible to hear clearly and it was on the scoreboard.

9 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Missed it twice then.  Not much Golden about my effort.

How close were you colin?  Daughter was miles off😀

GOLDEN GAMBLE | Our thanks to today’s match sponsor PFI Mechanical Serices for drawing today’s winning number.

📸 Paul Pickett, PFI Mechanical

About 1600 away. I used to like selling GG before standing in the weather got the better of me. Still like to help when I can. Unfortunately when organisations find out my age they count me out. Miss helping out at school as a volunteer as well. UTR.

Archived