Hunslet

Bearman

What a result!

What great spirit!

From down and out to winners!

The old adage " deference wins matches" didn't seem true today😎.

We have the making of a very useful team here. Well done to everyone involved, that must surely have given them confidence. 

However, we must not be too confident Keighley will be another stiff test next Friday but we have no need to fear them. Then onto Worky who we have shown can match them if we are on top of our game.

Come on you Bears!

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

The Town game is next Sunday - Cougars the Friday after.

We shouldn't fear either, as you say, but can't rely on our fightback abilities every week. The spirit is strong and must be matched by getting the basics right for 80 minutes.

I'm not taking anything away from the Bears today though. It was a truly awesome achievement.

1 hour ago, Yorks Tim said:

The Town game is next Sunday - Cougars the Friday after.

We shouldn't fear either, as you say, but can't rely on our fightback abilities every week. The spirit is strong and must be matched by getting the basics right for 80 minutes.

I'm not taking anything away from the Bears today though. It was a truly awesome achievement.

Yes, my bad for the mistook!

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Archived