London Chargers today (Saturday 11th June)

I am looking for a bit of advice.

I am going over to the Chargers today and I see that they have a fixture at 1.00pm vs. Skolars in the London and South East division and another at 2.30pm vs. Hammersmith in the Southern Conference.

I am assuming the Chargers first team is the 2.30pm game, is that right?

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Fixtures

The Southern Conference RL website, above, does confirm what you have posted.  Is there anything on Facebook that can help you?

• Like 1

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

5 hours ago, Exiled Townie said:

Fixtures

The Southern Conference RL website, above, does confirm what you have posted.  Is there anything on Facebook that can help you?

Thanks.  I saw the last 30 minutes of the Chargers vs. Skolars and then the Chargers vs. Hammersmith game. The second game was the higher quality so the Chargers first team.

(It wasn't the Skolars first team of course, I assume their seconds).

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris