KYLE HUISH RE-SIGNS FOR 2024

HornyHornyHorneeet

KYLE HUISH RE-SIGNS FOR 2024

5371.jpg

Kyle Huish has signed a contract extension, until the end of the 2024 season

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the re-signing of Kyle for the 2024 season.

Kyle has enjoyed his return from injury at Hornets with two positive performances to end the season. He commented; 

"I’m excited to be extending my time here at Rochdale for 2024. 2023 season ended on a positive, getting that valuable game time under my belt ready for a big 2024. The welcome myself and my family received when making my debut was special. It was a no brainer for me to extend my time here. 

I owe it to all involved at the club for sticking by my side. I can’t wait to get stuck in and play my part in getting the club back where it deserves to be."

Coach, Gary Thornton spoke on the re-signing;

"Kyle worked really hard last season following a lengthy layoff with knee reconstruction surgery, and managed to get the last 2 games of the season in, which was a huge psychological boost for him.

I’m really pleased he got through that period and has committed to us for a further season, where will see the benefit he adds to the squad. He has fantastic utility value and will add strength in depth across a number of positions. He has a brilliant attitude and is very meticulous and professional in his approach to both training and games, and has all the right attributes we need for the upcoming season."

Player sponsorship is available for Kyle Huish at £300+VAT for Supporter Sponsor. Contact the club for more information.

Seddon and Sons Express Distribution Ltd are the proud Corporate sponsor of Kyle.