Sat 18th May: CCSF: Hull KR v Wigan Warriors KO 13:45 (BBC)

Who will win?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/05/24 at 13:15

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

SATURDAY 18th MAY
Hull KR v Wigan Warriors KO 13:45 (BBC)
(at Eco-Power Stadium, Doncaster)

• John Drake changed the title to Sat 18th May: CCSF: Hull KR v Wigan Warriors KO 13:45 (BBC)

Really looking forward to this one as a neutral. Hoping KR can get the win, firstly because I'd love for them to go one better than last year and for their fans to get the experience we did last year. Secondly and more selfishly, Leigh play KR the week before the final and I wouldn't say no to facing their 3rd string kids in our quest to catch the pack back up🤣. Added bonus of sorting the issue of Wigan/Leigh's rearranged fixture due to WCC.

• Like 2

Only thing that could cost Wigan is a bit of Ill discipline a few times this year they’ve over stepped the mark. A couple of sin bins or a red card could open the door for KR. Otherwise I see Wigan run away with it the last 20. 

Hoping for a Wigan win just to put the final gloss on the Wembley weekend.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

81pU2Qd4ovL._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Expect a good game. As pointed out above discipline will be big for us. We lost Shorrocks to a red in this last year and cannot afford a repeat. If we're reasonably clean I'm confident we'll take it. 

Wigan by 8

Lewis to step up another level and put wigan to the sword, hopefully lol, and if May continues is ever improving form.. I could win my outrageous bets.. robins 16-20& 21-25… ok I know only one can win… will be a cracker 🤞🤞🤞

6 minutes ago, Hull KR 1972 said:

Lewis to step up another level and put wigan to the sword, hopefully lol, and if May continues is ever improving form.. I could win my outrageous bets.. robins 16-20& 21-25… ok I know only one can win… will be a cracker 🤞🤞🤞

Ps old faithful this is my first post so go easy on me 😉😉🤛

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Hull KR 1972 said:

Get my name correct and I may just do that...

52 minutes ago, Hull KR 1972 said:

Ignore the miserable get.

Welcome to the forum.

• Haha 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Yes, apologies for my lack of cordiality, welcome indeed Hull KR 1972.

I have to say, I'm about as nervous for tomorrow's game as I am for most of the big games Hull FC have been involved in.

To put it simply, living in Hull amongst Rovers' fans is pretty insufferable at the moment, particularly seeing how shiite Hull FC are at present.

If our East Hull friends win tomorrow then that insufferable feeling will be turned up by a few considerable notches.

It simply doesn't bear thinking about!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Yes, apologies for my lack of cordiality, welcome indeed Hull KR 1972.

I have to say, I'm about as nervous for tomorrow's game as I am for most of the big games Hull FC have been involved in.

To put it simply, living in Hull amongst Rovers' fans is pretty insufferable at the moment, particularly seeing how shiite Hull FC are at present.

If our East Hull friends win tomorrow then that insufferable feeling will be turned up by a few considerable notches.

It simply doesn't bear thinking about!

Well I’m in west hull atm baby sitting my brothers 2 bull dogs, Stan and ted… but looking forward to getting home tomorrow and watching the robins do there stuff in the east of the city… ps love west hull, don’t tell my mates I said that… ps finally nice to talk to u guys been reading forum 24-7 for a few years now 

Hull KR by 4 points. Wigan score first but then KR establish a big lead. Wigan claw back but never retake the lead. Some nice tries, available for the BBC spectators. Everyone is happy, except Wigan.

1 hour ago, N2022 said:

Hull KR by 4 points. Wigan score first but then KR establish a big lead. Wigan claw back but never retake the lead. Some nice tries, available for the BBC spectators. Everyone is happy, except Wigan.

When Wigan score first they normally go on to win. If they score first then I'd expect that to happen again. Mind, if they don't score first I expect them to win!

Hoping for a win, think this is gonna be tough. We knocked them out the cup last year and beat them quite convincingly a couple of weeks ago so don't think they will underestimate us and they will  be very fired up.

Rovers by 8 with my red and white glasses on

Hull KR fans will be a factor in this game as was the case last season.

Wigan need to quieten the KR fans and if they cannot get a two score lead early they will not and the "fourteenth man" will decide the outcome in Hull KR's favour.

"I picked these lads thinking they were ready and clearly some of them are not. I'm not blaming the players"

Paul Farbrace - Sussex CCC and ex-england coach engaging in Wordspeak....

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both