JADEN DAYES SIGNS FOR 2024

HornyHornyHorneeet

JADEN DAYES SIGNS FOR 2024

5481.png

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the signing of Jamaican international, Jaden Dayes ahead of the 2024 season.

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the signing of Jamaican international prop or second row forward Jaden Dayes ahead of the 2024 season. Jaden joins the club on the back of a successful spell with Huddersfield Giants Reserves and academy system.

Chairman, Andy Mazey, commented on the signing; “Jaden is a graduate of the Huddersfield Giants Academy and a player that first got on Gary’s radar earlier this year when he played against us on loan for London Skolars. He had a very strong game that day playing on an edge and was a real hand full. We spoke about him afterwards on the coach journey home as he had made a positive impression on our coaching team. We have kept an eye on his situation ever since. Thanks to a good relationship with his agent Iestyn Harris we have been able to bring him to Hornets and he will add to Gary’s pack options for 2024”

Jaden added, "I am looking forward to the new challenge at Rochdale playing in the professional leagues, as I am used to playing academy and reserves. I want a new step in my life, have spoken to a few people and asked about what the club was like and all good things were spoken. Hope for this season we can be at the top end of the table, fighting in the play offs. Hoping to get some good minutes and play week in week out for this club."

Player sponsorship is available for Jaden Dayes at £300+VAT for Supporter Sponsor and £500+VAT for Corporate Sponsor. Contact the club for more information.

Edited by HornyHornyHorneeet