MORE GOOD NEWS- HORNETS x RAFC

HornyHornyHorneeet

Will I have the opportunity to sit wherever I want  in the stand this season?  Will we have an office and shop with direct public access? I  worked at the Stadium for  6 years and only saw dislike.   As it stands now the situation is a lot worse.I want to see deeds not words!

1 hour ago, E.Thickett said:

Will I have the opportunity to sit wherever I want  in the stand this season?  Will we have an office and shop with direct public access? I  worked at the Stadium for  6 years and only saw dislike.   As it stands now the situation is a lot worse.I want to see deeds not words!

We will see what the new owners want to do.   In the meantime we can only hope that the relationship between the two clubs has thawed and we can all progress together.  When did you stop working for the Stadium?   Given that Bottomley was the CEO for a number of years I find it hard to believe that he disliked as he would do anything to put himself in a good light

When I left David Bottomley was a Director  running    a  business from there. I thought he was a decent person. I can usually suss  but   people who are  not what they appear to  be   On this rare occasionI failed. The common  complaint was Hornets are damaging our pitch. I left nearly 7 years ago

22 hours ago, HornetsGrey said:

We will see what the new owners want to do.   In the meantime we can only hope that the relationship between the two clubs has thawed and we can all progress together.  When did you stop working for the Stadium?   Given that Bottomley was the CEO for a number of years I find it hard to believe that he disliked as he would do anything to put himself in a good light

Here here 👏