1895 cup 2024

HP Beans

17 hours ago, Raider91 said:

Full game is available on Havens YouTube. I watched it and thought in the main we were pretty solid.

Clarke looks like a good ball carrier with his size I wouldn't be surprised if he's moved in field playing more in the middle think he would fit nicely there. 'magic mike' is very much a work in progress. Ryan Johnston has become a very good half back and his partnership with Walker looks good. I had my doubts about Walker being a long term 6 but what I've seen so far he has been very impressive 👏 across the board everyone went well if we can keep most out key players fit and reduce the penalty count I'm hopefully we can have a solid season 🤞

Probably how I felt after the game. It's was one of the most controlled Barrow sides I've seen in a long time in a long time hence it didn't feel like we were going to lose even when Haven had a good spell and started dominating up the middle. Walker and Johnston look very capable of executing a game plan which is what you need to consistently win games at this level. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, donald said:

The one who got banned is a die hard home and awayer who always tongue in cheek winds the refs up but never out malicious. As for the other one no idea who that is and I stans in the area it was supposed to have been said.

Sounds like you are better off without them both,unless they can curb their behaviour.

22 minutes ago, HP Beans said:

Sounds like you are better off without them both,unless they can curb their behaviour.

There's no excuse, no place for it in our sport or any sport for that matter,they should be banned for life,maybe make others think about what they say and do in the future.

• Like 2