2024 Fixtures

Mr Hicks

I think we have been very well done to playing Oldham at home twice in the league.

All big if's but if we could manage to beat them both times at home and get a result at theres we have a good chance to win the league. That would mean us losing 4 games to give another team a chance to catch us which I personally dont think will happen.

Nice to hear other people's views on the subject.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Mr Hicks said:

I think we have been very well done to playing Oldham at home twice in the league.

All big if's but if we could manage to beat them both times at home and get a result at theres we have a good chance to win the league. That would mean us losing 4 games to give another team a chance to catch us which I personally dont think will happen.

Nice to hear other people's views on the subject.

Nice to play them at home twice but Oldham's loop fixtures are much more favourable. They play Cornwall and Newcastle 3 times. With all due respect, they should be comprehensive wins for Oldham. Newcastle don't even have any players as it stands. 

Saying that, I don't worry about playing any team in the league and would be confident we beat Hunslet at home and Rochdale away. The loop fixtures are late in the season and if we are bang up there chasing promotion, I think they'll be additions to have come in by then.

1 hour ago, Mr Hicks said:

Get where your coming from but if we beat them 3 times I cant really see us losing 4

No I would agree. Like I said, not  concerned about the loop fixtures and we can beat any team in the league. Doing it consistently will be the key.