Casting to TV.

8 minutes ago, HawkMan said:

I'm also old, the only use of the word casting I know other than in connection with actors is in fishing.

Press and hold the button on the back of the reel to disengage the spooled line. Raise your casting arm until your hand is in front of your face, then sweep the rod forward quickly. Release the button as the rod reaches your eye level to propel your lure towards the water.

Hope this helps.

I need to probe my surroundings with a Fishing Rod? My Word  why are things so complicated? 

Btw, if you can cast from a tablet/phone/ device it does open a lot of things up. Casting YouTube to your big TV releases some RL treasures! (and some Punk Rock diamonds etc....)

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

1 hour ago, HawkMan said:

I'm also old, the only use of the word casting I know other than in connection with actors is in fishing.

Press and hold the button on the back of the reel to disengage the spooled line. Raise your casting arm until your hand is in front of your face, then sweep the rod forward quickly. Release the button as the rod reaches your eye level to propel your lure towards the water.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your contribution, Mr Hartley.

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

on your phone go to the google home app select devices,add your chromecast.then your tv will mirror whatever is on your phone.its a little bit different to normal casting as the match will be on your phone at the same time.where as when u cast your phone screen goes dark.be careful tho as any texts or phone calls u get during the match will show up on the tv for everyone to see.

• Like 1