It’s that time of the week… League Express is back!
Here’s a taste of what we’ve got for you this week, with the paper online from Sunday night:
- Issues at Swinton? The club’s Chairman responds to speculation that the players had not been paid.
- Which Super League coach is set to be offered a new contract? We reveal all.
- Roger Draper has once again been discussing changes that are set to be made at the top, including a strong hint about the future of the Super 8s.
- The latest on Wakefield’s stadium move, as the club prepares to leave its home of 122 years.
- One club has publically expressed an interest in Gareth Widdop. You can find out in the paper.
- Adam Higson scored his first Super League try for Leigh on Friday… but he reveals that he could have left the club twice!
- What does the future hold for Alex Walmsley? He’s out of contract next year… but does his future remain at Saints?
- Speaking of contracts, Ashton Sims is off-contract at Warrington at the end of the year, he reveals his plans for the future.
- Garry Schofield blasts two Super League clubs for dropping young halfbacks in his weekly column ‘Pulling No Punches’.
All that, plus reports and reaction from EVERY game in Super League, Championship and League 1 – why would you need to get your RL fix anywhere else?