The World Cup is approaching fast on the horizon – but this week’s League Express has matters both closer to home, as well as overseas, on the agenda.
As always, there’s the usual big stories from the world of Rugby League, including one or two which could have a real impact on the sport in the coming years. Want to know what’s inside for you to read online later tonight? Here’s a preview:
- We’ll exclusively reveal who the new coach is at League 1 side Workington Town – and it’s definitely going to be a name that surprises you.
- Speaking of League 1, we sit down with the RFL’s Ralph Rimmer to discuss what the third-tier structure will look like in 2018 – and it’s safe to say there are changes on the horizon.
- There’s an exclusive Q&A with Leigh owner Derek Beaumont on relegation, the future and his innovative idea for the future of the league structure in the sport. It’s a must-see, explosive interview.
- Meanwhile, on Leigh, we’ll tell you which two players the Centurions are understood to be on the brink of signing.
- There’s big news on the future of not only the World Club Challenge, but indeed the World Club Series, too. Castleford fans, make sure you find out what could be happening.
- There’s an update on Warrington’s pursuit of Salford forward Ben Murdoch-Masila – and it’s good news for Wire fans..
- Onto recruitment, and we reveal which Super League prop has signed at Hull Kingston Rovers ahead of the 2018 season.
- We’ll also reveal which Leeds Rhinos player could be on the move to a rival Super League club next season.
- Which recently-released Leigh Centurions player is on the radar of fellow Qualifiers side Widnes?
- There’s mixed news for Wakefield fans; we’ll tell you which forward the club appear close to pulling the plug on a move for..
- ..before revealing which key member of Chris Chester’s squad has agreed a new contract with Trinity.
- There’s an exclusive interview with new Warrington assistant Andrew Henderson on why the time was right to leave London and head for Super League with the Wolves.
- We’ll tell you which Super League club are interested in Ryan Hampshire ahead of what looks set to be a busy off-season for all clubs on the recruitment front.
Plus there’s a bumper preview of England’s upcoming World Cup campaign, as well as a look at all the news from elsewhere across the tournament. To read it from around 9:30pm, simply visit TotalRL.com/LE or click here to open your online subscription and have the paper delivered to your smart device as soon as the paper is released!