The international season is in full swing – but there’s still plenty happening in clubland, all of which is covered in another bumper issue of League Express this week.
Available to read online from Sunday evening on your smart device or computer, here’s what we’ve got for you this week.
- One big name has already landed at Leeds this week from the NRL – we’ll tell you all about another big import that the Rhinos are targeting.
- Across West Yorkshire, there’s news of a shock swoop for Huddersfield: who are eyeing up one of their former players for the 2019 season!
- New boys London Broncos have got their recruitment underway – we’ll tell you about three new names potentially heading to the capital to join Danny Ward’s side.
- Last week, we told you how Kyle Amor had been offered to other Super League clubs. This week, we’ll tell you the name of another Saint who could be on the move.
- There’s the latest news on the potential employment tribunal which could be about to hit one Championship club.
- Hull KR released several players recently – and one of them has spoken exclusively to us on how he’d been told he would be getting a new contract before suddenly discovering there was no deal for him.
- There’s an in-depth look at how England Knights are preparing for Papua New Guinea – including some fascinating insight into touring PNG from Great Britain great.
- We’ll reveal a new name which could well be in the mix to take over at Championship side Widnes Vikings in 2019..
- Wigan rugby director Kris Radlinski gives us an insight into the Warriors’ intentions regarding plans to take games overseas.
- There’s a bumper, in-depth preview of the England-New Zealand series – as well as a look into the history between the two nations for you rugby league historians.
- Our editor Martyn Sadler and our pundit Garry Schofield both select their England teams for Saturday’s first Test against the Kiwis and they both come to quite similar conclusions.
- And check out our busy Mailbag this week, with two full pages of readers’ letters about a wide variety of topics.
There’s all that plus so much more. To read this week’s paper, make sure you download the League Express app for your smart device, and you’ll be able to download from around 9:30pm – there’s no need to wait until Monday morning!