England are in the World Cup final!
Wayne Bennett’s side are still alive and will face Australia in Brisbane on Saturday – and as you’d expect, this week’s League Express has the biggest and best reaction to England’s nerve-jangling victory over Tonga. As well as that, we’ve got all of this for you:
- Hear from Wayne Bennett, James Graham and Kevin Brown after England’s victory over Tonga.
- Into Super League, and there could be changes afoot – which could impact on Nigel Wood. Find out more in the paper..
- We’ll reveal which high-profile Wigan player has asked to LEAVE the Warriors.
- There’s news from Wakefield – as we reveal which key player is on the verge of agreeing a new deal with Trinity.
- Castleford fans will be looking forward to seeing Garry Lo – but we’ll tell you this week why the Tigers have had to shell out to bring him home from the tournament..
- James Roby tells us whether he intends to play on for his country beyond this year’s World Cup in Australia.
- There’s an update for Salford fans on the latest concerning the takeover of the club’s ownership. Red Devils fans, make sure you pick up a copy of League Express this week.
- Which Hull KR man is attracting interest from clubs in Australia? You can find out in this week’s League Express.
- New Leeds hooker Brad Dwyer tells us why the time was right to leave Warrington – and how he’s finding his first few days at his new club.
- There’s all the latest news from around the Championship and League 1, too.
At just £1.50 it remains the best value read in rugby league – and you don’t need to wait until Monday to read it, either. Click here to open your online subscription and have the paper delivered to your smart device every Sunday night as soon as it’s released!