While you’ve all been lapping up the glorious Easter sunshine, our team has been penned indoors putting you together another bumper edition of the paper.
Here’s what you’ll find in League Express this week…
- Leeds Rhinos have seen hopes of signing one of Super League’s biggest names knocked back.
- Warrington have had their say on the possibility of signing rugby union bad boy Israel Folau.
- He was a hat-trick hero in the Hull derby, but it was a high after many lows for Black and Whites man Jack Logan.
- Danny Richardson gives an honest interview on his troubles throughout 2019.
- We caught up with Castleford halfback Cory Aston after his long-awaited, and impressive, debut.
- Garry Schofield has HIGH praise for St Helens.
- Our editor Martyn Sadler writes about a remarkable transformation in both Hull FC’s and Warrington’s fortunes since they met three weeks ago, and wishes Rugby League legend Alex Murphy a very happy birthday on Easter Monday.
- We list all the 19-man squads for the Easter Monday fixtures.
There’s all that plus much more in this week’s League Express. For news from every club, reports from all the Good Friday games, all the regular, dedicated grass roots coverage and much more, get your copy in stores from Monday. Can’t wait that long? You can get your online copy from Sunday evening at totalrl.com/LE.