The world of Rugby League has been as busy as ever this week, with rants, transfers and drug scandals hitting the sport in the last seven days.
It’s all covered, as ever, in League Express. Here’s a taster of what’s inside this week.
- Steve Ganson hits back at Brian McDermott’s comments about the way the game is being officiated.
- The RLPA responds to the news of Thomas Minns’ failed drugs suspension and how they’ll try to help.
- Kyle Amor gives a passionate interview about the dwindling presence of Rugby League in Cumbria.
- It’s been weeks since Championship and League 1 clubs set up a board to represent them… still no contact from Super League though!
- Adam Cuthbertson updates us on his future… but will it be at Leeds?
- Lee Radford has some strong comments following Joe Westerman’s return in this exclusive interview.
- A string of injury blows for Salford… which may respond in some recruitment getting done.
- Plenty of apathy around Widnes at the minute, but Matt Whitley reveals his delight at being apart of the club after signing a new deal.
- Garry Schofield hits out at Huddersfield, and has his say on Westerman’s move.
All of that plus all the usual news, match reports and columns, is in the new League Express. It hits stores on Monday, but why wait until then? Head to TotalRL.com/LE and get the new copy to your device on Sunday evening.