You might have thought that, given the lack of action this week, we might have treated ourselves to a week off.
But fear not, as we’ve been working overtime to ensure that, just like every week, we are providing you with the very best read Rugby League has to offer.
Here are the top stories you won’t want to miss in the new edition, and if you don’t have time to go out and buy the copy, do it from the comfort of your phone, tablet or laptop by reading it right here.
- We now know the identity of this year’s Challenge Cup finalists. Hull FC and Warrington will take centre stage at Wembley in August, and we’ve bagged interviews with Gareth Ellis and Chris Sandow, who talked us through what it means to them that they will play at Wembley.
- Danny Kirmond put his body on the line, literally, to ensure Wakefield could field 17 players in defeat to Warrington. The Wildcats captain explains how a plea from Chris Chester saw him play, despite the risk of rupturing a tendon.
- The other losing semi-finalists were Wigan. We caught up with general manager Kris Radlinski, who gave us a key update in their recruitment for 2017.
- You wouldn’t blame Denis Betts for being concerned about the rumours surrounding Kevin Brown, but the Widnes chief insists it is flattering! Find out why in the paper.
- Jack Owens has had a tough start to life at St Helens. But what does Keiron Cunningham think about one of his latest signings?
- The end is nigh for Luke Dorn… or is it? We asked the Cas full-back if a u-turn is on the cards.
- As ever, we have the best coverage of the games that matter to you. Some of our top reporters were on hand to provide you two-page spreads of both Challenge Cup semi-finals, plus extensive coverage of League One and the Academy & youth action that took place this week.
- With the Qualifiers fast approaching, we have interviews with Mickey Higham, Jermaine McGillvary, Mason Caton-Brown and Keegan Hirst in the build-up to the battle for Super League status.
- It’s been a pretty rough week for Bradford. Having missed out on the Qualifiers, they then had a winding-up petition brought against them. We have an update on the club’s position.