It’s been yet another busy week in the world of Rugby League.
Thankfully for everyone, Monday will see the latest edition of League Express drop in stores, giving everyone a chance to stay on top of everything going on in the game.
Here are just a few things you’ll be able to read about this week.
- A Leeds Rhinos star adds to the growing calls that a players union is needed.
- Speaking of Leeds, one of their old guard confirms his plans to play another year.
- It’s a busy paper for the Rhinos, as we also bring news on a potential outgoing.
- More info on one of Warrington’s halfback targets from the NRL.
- There’s never an interview that goes by when Danny Brough isn’t asked about his future. We got an update from him this week.
- The latest on Manu Vatuvei’s move to Salford.
- One Championship club slams the RFL following last week’s meeting between clubs.
- An ominous update on the future of Swinton Lions.
- Interviews with Mike McMeeken and Rangi Chase after they signed new deals with Castleford and Widnes.
- While we’re on Widnes, one of their stars is set to decide his future this week. We reveal who.
- Balls being used in Super League have been criticised recently. The RFL have offered their stance.
- Sam Tomkins talks John Winder after he guided Wigan to victory without Shaun Wane.
- The latest on Kevin Naiqama’s proposed move to Super League.
There’s all that plus the reports, reaction and news from EVERY Super League, Championship and League 1 game; the usual hard-hitting columns from our panel of experts and much, much more. At £1.50 it remains the best value read in rugby league: so don’t delay, get your hands on League Express now by purchasing the online edition at totalrl.com/le