It’s been a blooming busy week in the world of Rugby League.
There have been off-field scandals, a sacked head coach, shock signings… that’s before even mentioning what’s happened on the field!
Thankfully, we’ve got the lot covered, along with plenty of other juicy pieces of news that will get people talking.
Here’s a taster…
- It’s not been a great weekend for Wigan, but they are leading the race to sign one sought-after star. We reveal who.
- We revealed one new Salford signing last week. This week we reveal another for 2019.
- Dec Patton speaks openly about his future, and whether it will be at Warrington.
- There’s an injury update on Saints ace Alex Walmsley.
- Francis Cummins speaks to us after being named interim head coach of Widnes last week.
- There’s an interview with Castleford’s new fullback Quentin Laulu-Togage… as League Express reveals one fullback they enquired about before signing the Samoan international.
- Staying on Castleford, we reveal one player who is set to exit the club.
- Jim Mills is the latest focus in the new Rugby League Heroes feature.
- Garry Schofield names the team that should represent England in Denver this month.
- Martyn Sadler has his say on the Tomkins brothers, the Challenge Cup and Denis Betts.
All of that plus all the usual news, match reports and columns, is in the new League Express. It hits stores on Monday, but why wait until then? Head to TotalRL.com/LE and get the new copy to your device on Sunday evening.