Want notifying as soon as the paper is released so you can download it to your smart device on Sunday night? Click here!
Magic Weekend may well be around the corner, but the transfer market dominates this week’s bumper issue of League Express.
We have plenty of exclusives which will interest fans of all clubs this week – and as the season begins to gather pace, there’s all of this for you to get stuck into in the paper..
- As the transfer market hots up in Super League and beyond, we’ve news of several NRL players who are being heavily courted by a number of sides in this country for the 2018 season.
- Plus, there’s news of how several Super League clubs are tracking the availability of an English NRL player who could be about to return home next year.
- What next for Rangi Chase? We’ve an update on the Castleford half-back’s future at the club..
- We’ve news on Justin Carney’s future at Salford – and it’s news that may interest more than just Red Devils fans..
- What does the future hold for the Championship structure? We’ve spoken to Ralph Rimmer to get some answers..
- A former Super League referee hits out at the RFL’s match review panel in an explosive rant!
- Super League clubs have been put on high alert over the availability one of Catalans’ biggest stars.. find out who in this week’s paper.
- He’s played for England and Ireland in the past – but who does Michael McIlorum have an eye on playing for at this year’s World Cup? We’ve asked him!
- An exclusive from Wakefield – where we reveal the out-of-contract star Trinity are planning to make one of their highest earners in a bid to convince him to stay
- There’s less exciting news for fans of Bradford though – as one of their most promising young talents could be prised away from Odsal.
All that plus the reports and reaction from all the Challenge Cup games, the usual hard-hitting columns and much, much more. What’s more, you don’t even need to wait until Monday morning to get your hands on it! Click here and have the paper delivered to your smart device from 9pm.