It’s been another big week in the world of rugby league – and there’s plenty more set to follow over the coming days. So what better way to look back on the week that was and get an insight into the biggest stories in the game than with the new issue of League Express?
Available to read from around 9pm on your smart device, simply by downloading the League Express app or going to TotalRL.com/LE, we’ve got another huge issue on the way this week. Here’s what’s inside:
- There’s a major update on the bids from Ottawa and New York to enter the RFL in 2020.. and there’s been a late twist in the process..
- Super League has a big week ahead with Magic Weekend – but we’ll reveal some significant sponsorship news which provides a timely boost for Robert Elstone.
- As always, we’ve plenty of transfer news across Super League: including news of a new signing on the way at Huddersfield Giants for the 2020 season.
- Wigan have been heavily linked with Jackson Hastings for next season – but we’ll also tell you this week which other player from Salford the Warriors are keen on signing for 2020.
- There’s news of a potential new arrival at Wakefield – while Chris Chester insists the ball is in the court of one out-of-contract player who has yet to agree a new deal with the club.
- Into the Championship, there’s news from Widnes Vikings – where the scale of the debt racked up by the club before they entered administration is revealed..
- There’s all the reaction from an historic weekend in Barcelona – including an intriguing take from Catalans chairman Bernard Gausch about future plans in the Catalonian capital.