After the thrills and spills of the Magic Weekend, you can guarantee there’s plenty going on in the world of Rugby League.
The other thing that’s a certainty is that we have it all covered. It’s a bumper issue, and here’s a taster of what’s inside.
- After the success of Toronto, could more North American franchises be on their way? We have evidence to suggest there will be.
- Ben Barba was the main talking point on day one of the Magic Weekend. Saints are linked, but who may be shipped out to pave the way for the former Cronulla man?
- Speaking of Cronulla, we reveal two of their players who are being offered to clubs in this country.
- Which former Saints forward is being linked with a return to the club? We reveal all.
- Wigan may have tied three key players to long-term deals last week, but we have news of three who won’t be there next season.
- Wakefield’s Sam Williams discusses his future with the club
- Is there a long-term future for Martyn Ridyard at Huddersfield? We asked the man himself.
- Two Castleford players are in contract talks with the club. We reveal who.
All of that plus much, much more is in the new edition of League Express. Get your copies in store on Monday, or if you can’t wait until then, get a copy of the paper online at totalrl.com/le right now.