Internationals, Super League and everything else in between has made for a busy, busy week for us all at League Express HQ.
Throw into the mix a new head coach appointment and the opening of the recruitment market, it has made our reporters go into overdrive this week.
But we’ve got it all covered this week in a bumper edition.
Here’s what you can expect to find in the paper:
- Revelations surrounding new compensation rules that have got a lot of senior figures in the youth development side of the game concerned.
- Castleford CEO Steve Gill provides an update on Zak Hardaker’s future with the club moving forward.
- Amid talk of a re-brand at Salford, Robbie Hunter-Paul reveals some of the possibilities.
- Martyn Sadler advises Marwan Koukash to think again about a name change for Salford.
- We reveal one player that Hull FC have in their sights for 2018.
- Three players are being linked with moves AWAY from Widnes Vikings.
- Two Super League head coaches are livid with match officials.
- A Super League star believes attitude is the problem at his struggling club.
- Reaction from England’s camp after their Test match victory over Samoa.
- Tony Smith has praised the salary cap, while one Warrington player is being linked with a move away from the club.
- The latest from Sheffield Eagles and their stadium saga.
- Garry Schofield gives his views on England’s victory over Samoa in Sydney on Saturday.
That, and all of the regular Championship and League 1 news is all available for your viewing right now. Grab your copy at totalrl.com/le