It’s been another hectic week in the world of Rugby League – and Monday’s League Express is the ultimate publication for your weekly round-up of all things to do with the greatest game.
We’ve got transfer stories from a number of Super League’s biggest sides, including one England international currently playing in the NRL who could be on his way to Super League.
There’s reports and reaction from every game in Super League, Championship and League 1, and we’ve also a look at Wayne Bennett’s trip to the country, which began in earnest for him on Sunday when he took on a watching brief during Wakefield’s trip to Huddersfield.
There’s the usual cutting-edge analysis and comment from our pundits and editorial team, as well as all this:
- Which English star could be set for a move to none other than Salford in 2017?
- One Hull KR star commits to the club with a new contract: find out who in Monday’s paper.
- The latest on transfer activity at Huddersfield for 2017, with their latest signing for next season revealed
- Kallum Watkins on a difficult season at Leeds Rhinos and how he’s adapting to the change in fortunes at the club
- The latest on another concerning injury for Hull KR captain Terry Campese
- Warrington coach Tony Smith backs one of his top English talents for selection from Wayne Bennett
- Widnes coach Denis Betts on what this week holds for him with Wayne Bennett in the country
- The latest on Wakefield’s reported move for Leigh half-back Martyn Ridyard
All this and much, much more. And you don’t have to wait until Monday morning to read, either – with the paper out on Sunday night you can get your hands on it within a couple of clicks – right here.