We’re entering the final stages of the season, and, as you can imagine, there’s plenty of stories to tell.
The new League Express has plenty for you to get your teeth sunk into this week in a 40-page bumper edition.
Here’s what we’ve got inside another packed out issue this week..
- There’s a new kid on the block. We speak to Jacob Trueman after he exploded onto the scene with a hat-trick of tries for Castleford.
- Staying on Castleford, we have new information on their recruitment plans.
- Hull FC general manager Motu Tony gives an insightful interview on the difficulties they have had getting the deal for Bureta Faraimo over the line.
- The very latest on plans for another team in Canada to enter the RFL league structure in the near future.
- Fresh news on Wakefield’s stadium saga, and why a solution must be delivered by Wednesday.
- One Wigan youngster opens up the reserve grade debate again…
- Stevie Ward took time out to speak to us this week, the Leeds star had plenty to say.
- Really bad news for Widnes and Lloyd White, who has received a big blow.
- Staying on injuries, we have the latest on Leigh stars Samisoni Langi and Danny Tickle after their win over Halifax.
- Word on one Huddersfield forward who is attracting interest.
- We also have the latest on Todd Carney’s Salford exit.
- Martyn Sadler reveals the winner of the Albert Goldthorpe Rookie of the Year medal.
- While Garry Schofield reveals his Super League Dream Team.
- There’s a boost for Scotland, who are making progress in sorting their plans out ahead of the World Cup.
- Staying on the international front, Liam Finn discusses Ireland’s chances.
- Transfer news from Bradford, who have made an impressive signing.
- Also, we have transfer scoops from Rochdale and Dewsbury.
Still need more to be convinced? We have match reports from every single game, news from every single club and much, much more. At just £1.50 it remains the best read in rugby league – plus if you click here, you can have it delivered to your smart device on Sunday night right here. Why wait until Monday..