It’s been another jam-packed week of rugby league action: and this week’s League Express is your ultimate companion to review what’s happened and what’s coming over the next few days.
Our reporters have been hard at work in securing the best stories from around the sport, with some big stories ready to be revealed.
Here’s what you can expect to see in this week’s paper:
- Huge transfer news from Leigh Centurions, as we reveal two of their major transfer targets ahead of their Super League return.
- He’s been linked with a move away from Castleford for months, and we have news of a rugby union club keen to sign Denny Solomona.
- Is one of Super League’s most recognisable faces set to leave Huddersfield? Huge news from the Giants in this week’s paper.
- Danny Houghton was linked with an international call-up for Scotland last week, so we asked the man himself what his intentions are for the Four Nations.
- David Fifita‘s future is still up in the air, but he has given us a big hint about where he might end up next season.
- A stack of stars left Catalans recently, but two major names could be about to follow their teammates.
- In an honest interview, John Boudebza has admitted he has made a “big mistake” regarding his Hull KR future.
All that and so much more. Every game covered and reported on in full, including a report with pictures from Rochdale’s shock victory over Toulouse.