We’re at the business end of the season, but as it is all year round, it remains business time at League Express.
The new paper delivers on all fronts as we provide you all the information you need ahead of a massive week for the sport.
Here’s a taster of what’s inside.
- We have confirmation of Castleford’s third signing ahead of 2018.
- They ended the season on a whimper, now Shaun Wane has decided to go into the transfer market.
- It’s Million Pound Game Weekend and we have a hard-hitting interview with Leigh head coach Neil Jukes.
- Rick Stone talks about one Giants star that has signed a new long-term deal and discusses one potential target.
- Could we see more academies like the City of Hull? The director of COHA believes so.
- They secured Super League safety over the weekend, now we have news on one transfer target for next year at Widnes.
- Staying on Widnes, Francis Cummins is back in rugby league with the Vikings, we caught up with him for a chat.
- James Bentley discusses his move to St Helens, and Leon Pryce’s big hype.
- Mitch Garbutt discusses Leeds’ play-off aspirations.
- Our very own Garry Schofield will be representing England at the World Cup. Details inside…
- We reveal news that could see the Women’s game in this country explode on a worldwide scale.
There’s all that plus the reports, reaction and news from all the Super League, Qualifiers, Championship and League 1 Shield games; plus the usual hard-hitting columns from our panel of experts and much, much more. And if you want some little hints at who could be in the Super League Dream Team, Martyn Sadler’s column is a must. At £1.50 it remains the best value read in Rugby League: so don’t delay, get your hands on League Express now by purchasing the online edition at totalrl.com/le