Wigan are the 2016 Super League champions – but that isn’t the only big news in the world of Rugby League this week.
As always, the new issue of League Express provides the comprehensive round-up of all things RL: from Old Trafford to Conference Trophy Final.
Here’s what you can expect to see inside this week’s paper:
- The biggest and best Grand Final reaction: including reaction from both sides about Wigan’s 12-6 win against Warrington
- Big, advance news on the surprise inclusions in Wayne Bennett’s England squad for the Four Nations
- A full-page interview with Hull KR chairman Neil Hudgell about how they are preparing for life in the Championship
- Exclusive news from Scotland too, and the big-name debutants in their Four Nations squad ahead of an announcement
- The latest on St Helens’ recruitment drive – as they eye up two big forwards: including one from a Super League rival
- News from Leigh too – and two more signings they are eyeing up for their assault on Super League
- Big news on the future of Castleford’s Denny Solomona – who is inching closer to a move to rugby union
- The RFL speak to us exclusively about Ian Lenagan’s comments last week – and they are not happy
- Meanwhile, speaking of the RFL, the latest on their accounts: including salaries of the top dogs!
- Huddersfield coach Rick Stone speaks to us about the future of Eorl Crabtree
- What’s next for Hull KR? Their rebuilding job begins in earnest